"One Lovely Blog Award" by Bernita Allen of " Voices Inside My Head". http://alhupartu.blogspot.com/
Thank you Bernita. I am truly honored and humbled to be nominated by you. Bernita has an Awesomel blog! I enjoy reading her posts.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog
- Share Seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of!)
- Contact your bloggers to let them know that you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award
Seven Things About Me:
1. I found a Sister through Ancestry.com. We met for the first time a few years ago.
2. I have two older brothers and three younger sisters.
3. I love DIY projects. I put in my bathroom floors and a new sink all by myself.
4. I enjoy gardening. Every summer I plant two large vegetable gardens. One in my backyard and one in my community.
5. I have three grown children and three grandchildren.
6. I am a Seamstress. Many of my ancestors were Seamstresses' also.
7. A few years ago, out of curiosity. I researched the previous owners of my home. It took me back to 1852 with the first person who owned the land before the homes in my neighborhood were built. Her name was Rhoda Bean.
It was difficult to choose, there are so many great blogs out there. Here are 15 Bloggers that I Admire:
1. Finding Eliza by Kristin Cleage
2. Notes To Myself by True Lewis
3. Our Alabama Roots by Luckie Daniels
4. Railroads and Cotton by Nia Jai
5. How Did I Get Here? by Andrea Kelleher
6. The Ancestors Have Spoken by Yvette Porter Moore
7. RootStories and More by Tiffany Neal
8. Rooted In You by Delores Summons
9. Breaking Down The Walls by Monique Crippen-Hopkins
10.Tracing My Peters Ancestry by Angelo Andrews
11.Our Alabama and Georgia Ancestors by Dante Eubanks
12. Tracey's Tree by Tracy Hughes
13. Jewells In Dem Kentucky Hills by Mary E. Bright-Jewell
14. Answering The Ancestors' Call by M Dawn Terrell
15.Tracing Gardner's Footprints by Ressie Luck
For those on my list, if you have already been nominated I'm pretty certain that you don't have to nominate a group. There are so many more wonderful bloggers out there whose work I admire. I have learned so much from the more experienced members of the genealogy community. I enjoy our interactions and appreciate their support.
I will be contacting the 15 bloggers on my list, unless they see this post and contact me first. Thank you Bernita for nominating my blog for the "One Lovely Blog Award". I am honored to be included in your list of nominees.